What does Northern Tool + Equipment do with my personal information?
Northern Tool + Equipment uses personal information to enhance the overall shopping experience by providing you with better customer care. Positive customer identification allows us to contact the customer and ensure all their needs are met and handled appropriately and accurately. All personal information that we acquire is provided by each individual customer. It is this personal information, given to us by the customer, which allows Northern to provide knowledgeable support by our customer care team. Benefits you may receive by allowing us to keep your personal information on hand include:
- A Personal Internet Account- You will be identified by NorthernTool.com every time you log in with your personal customer number so in the future you will save time by not having to submit your information again.
- Traceable Product Delivery- You will be able to track the location of your shipment through our online tracking system.
- Order Status Updates- You will receive order status updates through email notification, including order-confirmation and order-shipped.
- Updates on Internet Specials- You will receive updates on Internet specials you have requested, and invitations to join our Sweepstakes and giveaways.
- Personalized, Knowledgeable Customer Care- Our customer care team will be able to assist you promptly and accurately by identifying you and your preferences.
Opting Out of Third-party Services
Adobe Marketing Cloud
To learn more about Adobe Marketing Cloud, their privacy policies or how to opt-out of their services please go to: http://www.adobe.com/privacy.html
To learn more about Criteo, their privacy policies or how to opt-out of their services please go to: http://www.criteo.com/en/privacy-policy
To learn more about Google, their privacy policies or how to opt-out of their services, please go to: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
This site uses the Lucky Orange analytics system to help improve usability and the customer experience. Lucky Orange may record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity. Lucky Orange may record keystrokes that you voluntarily enter on this website. Lucky Orange does not track this activity on any site that does not use the Lucky Orange system. You can choose to disable the Lucky Orange Service at http://www.luckyorange.com/disable.php.
Other Third Party Companies
If you purchase with Northern Tool, we may share your information with third party companies. Your name, address and details about products you have purchased from us could be shared so that you can receive offers for other products that may interest you. If you would not like us to share your information for this intent, please email us or call 1-800-222-5381.
You can also write us at:
Northern Tool + Equipment
2800 Southcross Drive West
PO Box 1219
Burnsville, MN 55337-0219