- Does Northern Tool + Equipment accept donation requests?
- How do I link my website to NorthernTool.com?
- What are the warranties on products?
- What are this site's terms and conditions?
- What are my responsibilities for legal compliance?
- What is Northern Tool's Customer Satisfaction Policy?
- What is your low price guarantee?
- What is your payment policy?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Where can I get an item that I purchased from Northern Tool repaired?
- Do you have a government buyer program?
Products not manufactured by Northern Tool + Equipment:
These products are warranted by the manufacturer. It is suggested the user contact the product manufacturer or an authorized servicer of the product for questions on proper use and/or maintenance.
Products manufactured by Northern Tool + Equipment:
These products are warranted by Northern Tool + Equipment. The warranty period is as stated in the product’s specific revision owner’s manual. Warranty service work must be approved by Northern Tool + Equipment prior to initiating said service. Contact Customer Care at 800-270-0810 for both approval and/or service referral options. Northern Tool + Equipment can request pictures or additional information of the product prior to completing any warranty repairs.
Northern Tool + Equipment nor any product manufacturer can be held responsible for customer misuse of merchandise. Misuse can include, but is not limited to, incorrect installation, lack of maintenance, incorrect start-up procedure, and incorrect assembly.
Engines warranties are voided when installed on a go-kart or mini-bike.
- When you provide a check as payment, you authorize Northern Tool + Equipment to use information from the check for a one-time electronic funds transfer from the account or to process as a check. When we use the information from a check for electronic funds transfer, funds may be withdrawn from the account as soon as the same day payment is received, and you will not receive the check back. If the check is deposited, we reserve the right to verify funds with your bank before shipping, which may cause a delay of up to ten (10) business days. There is a $30 service charge for all returned checks.
- All orders are processed assuming they will be shipped complete. However, backorders do occur and these items will be shipped as we receive them.
- All non-truck orders paid by credit card will be charged when the order has shipped.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, NT Net 30 Account, and Northern Tool Card.
- Purchase orders are accepted via our 24-hour, toll-free sales line at 1-800-221-0516. All purchases must be prepaid prior to shipping.
- You can use a Northern Tool Gift Card (up to two cards per order).