Shipping + DeliveryFrequently asked questions.
- Standard: See map
- Priority: 3-4 Business Days
- Express: 2-3 Business Days
- Items shipped direct from manufacturer: Delivery times are listed on the item's product detail page. Note: Items shipped from the manufacturer are not available for shipment to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Parcel Post to Alaska and Hawaii: 30 Business Days
You are responsible for paying any taxes, duties and/or customs fees charged by your government. Please check with your local post office for more information.
- Use the Track Your Order section of our site.
- Click the Track Your Order link above the top navbar on any web page. Then enter your customer number and bill-to zip code.
- Click submit.
- If your order states a "Shipped" status it has left our warehouse. You may trace the package(s) by utilizing the Shipping link under Shipping/Tracking Information (available for UPS, FedEx, and YRC(truck) Freight). Then simply click on the tracking number provided next to the listed carrier.
NOTE: Some items can not be shipped via UPS, due to size, weight and hazardous materials restrictions. Some items may also have additional hazardous-materials charges. Shipping and handling rates are subject to change without notice.
- Parcel Post - 14 working days after ship date.
- UPS - 10 working days after ship date.
- Truck Freight - 10 working days after ship date.
- Parcel Post
- UPS Ground
- UPS 2nd and Next Day Air
- FedEx 2nd and Next Day Air
- Truck Freight - YRC, ABF, Old Dominion, Lakeville Motor Express, and UPS Freight (depending on your location)
- Truck Freight Express - YRC Time Critical and ABF Timekeeper (depending on your location)
Shipping options vary depending on the type and quantity of merchandise you choose to buy and your shipping address.