Please call Customer Care for a Return Authorization number
You can refer to the Return Form printed on the back of your invoice.
7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST, Mon - Fri
7:00 AM - 2:00 PM CST, Sat
- Products must be returned within 45 days of receipt for refund or exchange.
- Products must be unused or defective to be returned. There may be a 15% restocking fee for products that do not meet these conditions.
- Products shipped from the manufacturer may have a 15% restock fee.
- Processing your return will take from 2-4 weeks.
- Refunds are for the cost of the products only.
Return to a Northern Tool store:
Products purchased online, by phone or catalog may be returned at your local Northern Tool store.
Return by shipment:
For deliveries that arrive by parcel use the original box or use a sturdy substitute to ship products. Write your Return Authorization number you received on the return label located on the front of the packing slip.
- Products shipped from the manufacturer cannot be returned to Northern.
- Gas and diesel-powered products cannot be returned to Northern once they have been gassed or oiled. If they have been gassed or oiled they need to be taken to an authorized service center for repair which may be covered under warranty.
- NorTrac equipment, gang reels, winches, reconditioned forklifts, books, DVDs, CDs, videos, blueprints, clearance and electronic auction items are not returnable.