Find A ProductFrequently asked questions.
- Are all of your products in your printed catalog available for purchase on your web site?
- Do you have Buyer's Guides available on some of your product categories?
- How do I find a replacement part I need for an item?
- How do I use your search tool?
1. Are all of your products in your printed catalog available for purchase on your web site?
Some items from our printed catalog may not be available online because they are not approved to be sold in all channels, or some items have been discontinued and are removed from the site altogether. Please call our 24-hour, toll-free sales line at 1-800-221-0516 to inquire and order these items you cannot find.
2. Do you have Buyer's Guides available on some of your product categories?
Yes. We have Buyer's Guides available for select product lines to help you choose the item that best fits your needs.
3. How do I find a replacement part I need for an item?
- Some parts, like pressure washer couplers, nozzles and guns, can be ordered online. Just select the category that applies to the item that needs the part, then look for an Accessories subcategory.
- Parts can also be ordered through our customer service department by calling 1-800-222-5381 (7AM - 6PM Central Time, Monday - Friday and 7AM - 2PM Central Time, Saturday).
4. How do I use your search tool?
Quick Search Tips:
- Type as many keywords into the search box to describe the product you are looking for.
- Our powerful search will auto-correct misspellings and will understand popular synonyms, such as, snowthrowers = snowblowers.
- Your search term(s) will display above the product results in the breadcrumb navigation.
- Refine your results further by making selections from the refinements listed within the left column of the page.
- When searching by item# enter only the digits before the dash . The digits that follow the dash within the item# in the printed catalog reference the catalog or flyer#. For example, item# 1701-1504, the 1701 is the actual item# and the 1504 is the catalog#. The dash is simply used to separate the two numbers.
Quick Browse Tips:
- Refinement options on the left are relative to your product results and will change once you choose another selection or perform another search.
- Your browse selction(s) will display above the product results in the breadcrumb navigation.
- If you change your mind after a selection, simply click the red x next to the selection to remove that criteria from your product results. For example, if you searched for or selected Air Tools, then chose Ingersoll-Rand from the refinement options on the left, then $50-$100, but changed your mind and wanted to see all Air Tools that are priced $50-$100, you'd simply click the x next to Ingersoll-Rand.
If you end up back here, try browsing our Product Category Index.