Return + Exchange Authorization Form
Please wait for a Return Authorization # before returning. You will need to write this # on the return label located on the front of the packing slip.
- Gas and diesel-powered items cannot be returned to Northern once they have been gassed or oiled. If they have been gassed or oiled they need to be taken to an authorized service center for repair which may be covered under warranty. In addition, go-karts, NorTrac items, mini-bikes, scooters, night vision and some winches may be non-returnable.
- Drop-ship items cannot be returned to Northern.
- Items can be returned within 30 days with authorization and by filling out the form below or all of the information on the Return Form located on the back of your invoice.
- If your merchandise arrived damaged, call the carrier that delivered your package within 24 hours of receipt before contacting Northern.
- To return an item, please read and follow the instructions below to insure prompt handling of your return.
As an alternative to the form below, we encourage you to call our customer care line at 1-800-222-5381 (7AM to 6PM Central Time, Monday - Friday).
We pledge to respond as quickly as possible with your return authorization number and shipping instructions.
As an alternative to email, we encourage you to call our customer care line at 1-800-222-5381 (7AM to 6PM Central Time, Monday - Friday). Or simply write to:
Attn: Customer Care
Northern Tool + Equipment
PO Box 1219
Burnsville, MN 55337-0219