Simple plug-in tester gives quick, accurate digital readouts of watt or amp usage. Use for refrigerators, dehumidifiers, space heaters, microwaves, holiday lighting, coffeemakers, hair dryers and more. Essential for calculating power needs for home transfer switches and emergency generator needs.
- What type of generator do I need?
- How many watts will my generator produce?
- What type of fuel will I need to run my generator?
- How much noise will my generator produce?
- How does solar energy work?
- What are the benefits of solar energy?
- How do I generate my own solar energy?
- What are typical uses for a power inverter?
- Do I need an inverter or a generator?
- How do I choose the right size inverter?
- Do I need a true or modified sine wave inverter?