NorthStar Sprayer Features
NorthStar sprayers have been engineered, assembled and tested in the U.S.A. for over a decade using premium components to deliver the power and performance you expect from the industry leader. NorthStar's proprietary tank design features extra-thick walls made with special chemical resistant polymer. All NorthStar chemical pumps feature heat- and chemical- resistant Viton® valves and Santoprene® diaphragms; industrial-grade pump manifolds; high-grade electric motors and radial ball bearings. NorthStar is the professional's choice.
- Heavy Wall Tank
NorthStar Sprayer tanks are 2X thicker than the competition. The greater wall thickness increases the life and durability of the tank. Not to be confused with a standard farm/ag tank, NorthStar poly tanks are simply the best way to transport and distribute chemicals. The proprietary design features extra thick tank wall construction that won't bulge or sag. Additionally, our tanks are engineered from a special polymer known for it's superior chemical resistance. All NorthStar tanks are also Ultraviolet- Stabilized to prevent fading from sunlight and increase the life of the tank.
- Chemical Pump Family
All NorthStar Chemical Pumps offer the following features:
- Engineered to be chemically compatible with a wide variety of chemicals including Roundup. All NorthStar chemical pumps use valves made from Viton® and Diaphragms made from Santoprene®. Viton® is a fluoroelastomer well known for its excellent heat resistance and excellent resistance to aggressive chemicals. Santoprene® thermoplastic vulcanizates are high-performance elastomers with excellent resistance to heat aging and aggressive chemicals.
- Pump Manifolds are constructed of Engineering Grade Fiber Glass Filled Polypropylene Composite. This type of polypropylene composite increases structural and impact strength and rigidity.
- NorthStar only uses high grade copper wound electric motors. Heat sink ability does not require supplemental cooling system.
- All NorthStar Chemical pumps use Double shielded Radial ball bearings.
- Silver contacts are used on all pressure switches for superior performance and durability. Silver is the best electrical conductor of any known metal.
- Single Nozzle Broadcast + Spot Spray System
The NorthStar single nozzle broadcast lance provides a wide 16-ft. spray pattern with no boom arms to break. On/off valve control allows quick change between broadcast lance and spot spray. Includes quick storage location for lance.
- Clear Braided Hose
All NorthStar ATV and Tow Behind sprayers use clear reinforced Poly vinyl chloride hose. Clear hose allows the customer to observe the flow of chemical. Braided reinforcement provides strength and durability. Poly vinyl chloride is chemically compatible with an enormous number of chemicals.
- Lexan® Boom Arms
Flexible Lexan® boom arms will not kink or break. Lexan® polycarbonate resin is an amorphous engineering thermoplastic, characterized by outstanding mechanical, optical, electrical and thermal properties. Lexan® is also known for its scratch resistance, toughness, and weatherability.
See All NorthStar Sprayers